Join Our Team
Thank you for your interest in our Accounts Payable Clerk position. This position has been filled.
Accounts Payable Clerk
Job Title: Accounts Payable Clerk
Are you looking to be a key part of a growing business? Do you thrive when challenged and are looking to make a positive and creative change in employee’s lives? Then Caliber Car Wash is the place for you!
We prioritize delivering the highest caliber customer service possible by using the latest car wash machinery, technology, and chemicals to ensure we can deliver on that promise. Our goal is to provide a clean, safe, friendly environment to every person using our facility and make the experience as efficient and exceptional as possible.
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join our growing accounting team that has the desire to learn and grow while working directly with the Controller. The ideal candidate is attentive to detail, has a sense of self-awareness (strong emotional intelligence, understanding of their role, asking for and learning from feedback), confident, does well under pressure, has ability to multitask, and anticipative.
We offer competitive pay with benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vacation Paid Time Off
- Sick Time Off
- Holiday Paid Time Off
We are looking for someone who has experience with QuickBooks and a strong understanding of all Microsoft Office programs. The right applicant will also have knowledge and experience in A/P, A/R, and basic Bookkeeping.
We are looking for someone who wants to find a long-term career and grow with the company. If you have a good attitude and a strong work ethic, this might be the job for you. Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and seeing things through to completion are a must.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Utilize Excel, Word, QuickBooks, and Mineral Tree for all transactions related to Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Prepare daily cash reconciliations for multiple locations
- Review and reconcile all bank transactions weekly for multiple locations
- Process weekly invoices for multiple locations; verify proper approvals are obtained
- Review/Process employee expenses ensuring policy compliance
- Review, record, and reconcile corporate credit cards
- Process monthly inter-co billbacks
- Maintain/Track auto drafted payments on all utilities
- Communicate with vendors for statement balances, reconciliation, and payments as needed
- Perform successful collections on overdue payments on a regular basis with communication to management
- Assist Operations with the onboarding of new site openings included but not limited to bulk orders, and setup of auto payments for all utility accounts
- Additional duties as needed
- Sort, distribute and file daily mail
- Manage multiple email accounts daily
- Package mailing as needed (UPS, FedEx, USPS)
- Maintain and organize all vendor files on Google Drive (ie COI, new vendor packets, W-9)
- Prepare annual 1099 & 1096 statements
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and support management with projects, as needed
- Proficiency in QuickBooks or NetSuite a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Team player willing to learn new tasks
- Applicant must be a self-starter
- Must be capable of handling sensitive and confidential information
- The position requires occasional bending, stooping, reaching, lifting, pushing, pulling, and moving items or materials of moderate weight up to 30 pounds.
- The ability to speak clearly, to hear and understand at a normal conversational level, and to receive detailed information through verbal communication.
- Close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: developing material; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading.
- Full range of hand and finger motion for data entry purposes.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: St. Petersburg, FL
Caliber Car Wash provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gr-Green complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Related keywords: bookkeeping, accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, QuickBooks, NetSuite, accounting assistant