Join Our Team
Thank you for your interest in our Instructional Designer position. To apply, please select “Corporate” as your location.
Are you looking to be a key part of a growing business? Do you thrive when challenged and are looking to make a positive and creative change in employee’s lives? Then Caliber Car Wash is the place for you!
We prioritize delivering the highest caliber customer service possible by using the latest car wash machinery, technology, and chemicals to ensure we can deliver on that promise. Our goal is to provide a clean, safe, friendly environment to every person using our facility and make the experience as efficient and exceptional as possible. Caliber Car Wash has expanded from two locations in 2019 to currently fourteen locations. We are growing rapidly want to better serve our employees from an operations and administrative perspective.
We are currently looking for an Instructional Designer. The Instructional Designer is responsible for developing and publishing training content and materials to a learning management system (LMS). The candidate selected for this position applies instructional design and adult learning principles and strategies to create instructional materials, assessments, performance support documents, and other learning deliverables for associates in all areas of operations. This employee will be responsible for creating deliverables for all phases of the course creation lifecycle including analysis documents, design documents, storyboards, and final learning deliverables that align to the overall business goals.
This role will report to the Training Manager and must ensure effectively collaboration with coworkers and site level crew to translate business requirements into learning objectives. The focus of this position is working with and through others, building and maintaining relationships, and working closely and accurately within established guidelines. There is a need for an effective communicator, someone who is able to stimulate and motivate others while being aware of and responsive to their needs and concerns. The ideal candidate for this role will be a valued member of our team, friendly, supportive, unassuming, and helpful.
We offer competitive pay with benefits:
- Health Insurance – Paid 100% by employer
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Voluntary Disability Insurance
- Casual Office Environment
- Paid Vacation Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Time Off
- 10+ Holidays Paid Time Off
Ideal candidate would have 2-3 years of training or content creation in an operations or customer service environment. They should also have a servant leader focused mentality and high degree of professionalism.
We are looking for someone who is quick on their feet and wants to grow with the company. If you have a good attitude and a strong work ethic, this is the job for you. Strong attention to detail and seeing things through to completion are a must.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for scoping the project and building learning solutions that align to desired outcomes.
- Ensuring that the learning deliverables meet and exceed quality standards
- Partner with the Training Manager on confirming needs analysis and instructional strategy
- Work with subject matter experts (SMEs) to gather content
- Create learning objectives, design documents, storyboards, and other learning design deliverables
- Create engaging learning experiences and compelling course content using project-based templates and style guide
- Test and debug deliverables for quality assurance
- Ensure learning solutions align with desired outcomes
- Have an intermediate knowledge of standard eLearning development tools and software (Articulate Storyline 360 and Rise 360)
- Proactively communicate task and project status to Training Manager and SMEs
- Create supporting material/media (audio, role plays, interactive online learning experiences, etc.)
- Adapt and respond in a dynamic, fast-paced, customer-focused business environment characterized by rapid change, minimal lead times, and multiple competing priorities Additional duties as needed
- 2-3 years’ experience operating camera and microphone for filming training videos
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Instructional Design, Instructional Technology, HR Development, Organizational Development, or related field preferred
- Learning Experience (LX) or User Experience (UX) Design
- Proficient knowledge of instructional design and adult learning theories
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite, Articulate, Rise 360, or similar programs required
- Basic knowledge of project management principles
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Team player willing to teach others new tasks
- Attention to detail
- Provides excellent external and internal customer relations
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, high volume office environment
- Strong MS office skills (including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point)
- Must be capable of handling sensitive and confidential information
- The position requires occasional bending, stooping, reaching, lifting, pushing, pulling, and moving items or materials of moderate weight up to 30 pounds.
- The ability to speak clearly, to hear and understand at a normal conversational level, and to receive detailed information through verbal communication.
- Close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: developing material; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading.
- Full range of hand and finger motion for data entry purposes.
Job Type: Full-time Exempt
Location: Atlanta, GA
Caliber Car Wash provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gr-Green complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Related keywords: Content creator, LMS, learning management system, communication, content manager, adobe creative suite, videos, instructional designer, web and digital interface designers