Join Our Team
Thank you for your interest in our Information Technology (IT) Support Specialist position. To apply, please select “Corporate” as your location. This position is based in Marietta, GA.
Information Technology (IT) Support Specialist
Are you looking to be a key part of a growing business? Do you thrive when challenged and are looking to make a positive and creative change in employee’s lives? Then Caliber Car Wash is the place for you!
We prioritize delivering the highest caliber customer service possible by using the latest car wash machinery, technology, and chemicals to ensure we can deliver on that promise. Our goal is to provide a clean, safe, friendly environment to every person using our facility and make the experience as efficient and exceptional as possible.
We are looking for IT Technical Support to join our growing Information Technology team that has the desire to learn and grow while helping other employees in tech-related issues. This position will report directly to our Director of IT. The ideal candidate is attentive to detail, has a sense of organization, emotional intelligence, understanding of their role, asking for and learning from feedback, confident, does well under pressure, has ability to multitask, and anticipative. The focus of this job is on producing high quality, detailed work based on established standards, guidelines and procedures. Precise, consistent work output is essential requiring patience and a willingness to handle and complete one task at a time.
We offer competitive pay with benefits:
- Health Insurance – Paid 100% by employer
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Voluntary Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Vacation Paid Time Off
- Sick Time Off
- 10+ Holidays Paid Time Off
We are looking for someone who has experience with computers hardware and software assistance and is a passionate tech-savvy, loves organization and to help others. Must bring two – five years of demonstrated progressive technical experience and at least one year experience in an IT help desk is a plus. Extensive experience with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office applications will be favored.
We prioritize finding candidates that are looking for a long-term career and want to grow with the company. If you have a good attitude and a strong work ethic, this might be the job for you. Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and a cooperative personality is a must.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide technical assistance with computer hardware and software
- Resolve issues for staff via phone, in person, or electronically
- Setup and configuration of working stations for employees, including formatting HDDs, OS installations, Microsoft Office and Adobe suite and other required software installations
- Setup and configuration of mobile devices for employees such as tablets (iPads/iOS)
- Perform hardware and software installations, configurations and updates as needed
- Resolve technical issues in a timely manner using available resources within the company
- Manage requests and respect SLAs using internal IT ticketing system
- Manage company’s tech assets inventory
- Manage company’s software licenses expirations and IT devices warranties
- Create or remove VPN and Shared Network Drives access and setup or deactivate Emails accounts
- Ensure that employees have the required technological resources (both hardware and software) to implement their jobs effectively
- Excellent customer service skills
- Provide technical support via remote computer access, email, telephone and in person (if needed)
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Document end-user’s guidelines
- Follow maintenance protocols to ensure systems are secure and ready for users
- Previous working experience in IT support for 2 years
- In depth knowledge of Windows 10, Apple Mac OS, Microsoft Office 365, etc.
- Knowledge and set up of online collaborative tools (Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Discord, Google Suite, Outlook 365, etc.)
- Provide some level of support for Sonny’s Systems software (car wash software)
- 2-year Technical or Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- Great IT support knowledge base and background
- Outstanding knowledge of software maintenance
- Experience with hardware maintenance (power supply replacement, memory/HDD/SSD installation, motherboard/processor replacement and computer building skills)
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills to troubleshoot problems and find solutions
- Customer service experience in a helpdesk environment
- Proficient in the use of online and remote-connecting software
- Excellent time and task management skills
- Critical thinking and investigative skills to solve problems
- Ability to communicate with people with various levels of technical knowledge
- Team player willing to learn new tasks
- Applicant must be a Self-Starter
- Must be capable of handling sensitive and confidential information
- Associate degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or any other related field is greatly appreciated
- ITIL Foundation Certificate or other IT Support related certifications are greatly appreciated
- The ability to speak clearly, to hear and understand at a normal conversational level, and to receive detailed information through verbal communication
- Knowledge and ability to use manual tools for networking cabling-related services
- The position requires occasional bending, stooping, reaching, lifting, pushing, pulling, and moving items or materials of moderate weight up to 30 pounds.
- The ability to speak clearly, to hear and understand at a normal conversational level, and to receive detailed information through verbal communication.
- Close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: developing material; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading.
- Full range of hand and finger motion for data entry purposes.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Marietta, GA.
Caliber Car Wash prioritizes delivering the highest caliber customer service possible by using the latest car wash machinery and technology to ensure we can deliver on that promise. Our goal is to provide a clean, safe, friendly environment to every person using our facility and make the experience as efficient and exceptional as possible.
Caliber provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gr-Green complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Related keywords: computer technical support, IT technician, support, helpdesk, information technology