Join Our Team
Thank you for your interest in our Maintenance and Install Technician positions. To apply, please select “Corporate – Maint & Install” as your location. Open positions are located in North Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Virginia, and Florida.
Maintenance and Install Technicians
Are you looking to be a key part of a growing business? Do you thrive when challenged and are looking to make a positive and creative change in employee’s lives? Then Caliber Car Wash is the place for you!
We are currently looking for Maintenance and Install Technicians (multiple openings) to service our locations. This role will be responsible for the repair and service of our equipment and needs to be ready to grow with the company. The ideal candidate is attentive to detail, has a sense of self-awareness (strong emotional intelligence, understanding of their role, asking for and learning from feedback), confident, does well under pressure, has ability to multitask, and anticipative.
This role will report to the Operations Manager and work alongside Operations Manager and partners with the district management team to address maintenance priorities while minimizing impact to production. The position requires a complete understanding of the company’s culture, priorities, and deadlines. A good attitude and strong work ethic are a must, and if you can bring those two things, you will be successful.
We offer competitive pay with benefits:
- Company Vehicle (if assigned a region)
- Company Provided Tools
- Monthly phone allowance
- Health Insurance – 100% paid by employer
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Free car washes
- Vacation Paid Time Off
- Sick Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
We are looking for someone who has 1-2 years of trade school or equivalent in-field technical experience. Supervisory and/or Lead experience is a plus to be able to have to facilitate growth with the company. The ideal candidate would If you have a good attitude and a strong work ethic, this might be the job for you. Strong attention to detail and seeing things through to completion are a must.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform a wide range of duties related to maintaining and servicing machinery and backroom equipment
- Travel between stores and provide routine scheduled maintenance and unscheduled breakdown repairs
- Moderate experience troubleshooting, resolving, and testing in at least four of the following competencies:
- Mechanical aptitude
- Read and interpret manuals, work orders, schematics, and other equipment documentation
- Operate hand tools, power tools, forklifts, and other equipment as needed
- Comply with all safety guidelines, procedures, and PPE requirements at all times
- Work efficiently and effectively when juggling multiple projects
- Positive attitude; ability to be flexible when adopting new processes and procedures
- Follow all appearance, uniform, and grooming standards
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 2+ Years of Industrial Maintenance Experience
- 2+ Years of Preventive Maintenance Experience
- 1-2 years of trade school or equivalent in-field technical experience in advanced electrical, plumbing, welding, HVAC, pneumatics, hydraulics, or car washing.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, off-production hours, and on-call hours
- Ability to work indoors or outdoors and in a variety of weather conditions
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds, stand, walk, bend, kneel, crouch, crawl, twist, perform repetitive motions, see variations in color, and climb and work from ladders
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license
Location: Hiring for multiple locations throughout the U.S. (NC, GA, AL, SC, VA and FL)
- Must be able to pass a 7-year criminal background
- MVR check
- Drug screen
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Overtime Available
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00+ per hour
Caliber Car Wash provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gr-Green complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Related keywords: maintenance, install, industrial and production maintenance, electrical, mechanical aptitude, hydraulics, welding, plumbing, car wash technician