Join Our Team
Thank you for your interest in our Marketing Manager position. To apply, please select “Corporate” as your location. This position can be based in Atlanta, Georgia or St. Petersburg, Florida.
Are you looking to be a vital part of a growing business? Do you thrive when challenged and are looking to make a positive and creative change in customers’ lives? Then Caliber Car Wash is the place for you!
Caliber’s marketing team is looking for a self-starter to create and manage marketing campaigns for Caliber’s various sites. This person will create plans and strategies while implementing ads, content, signage, promotions, and other marketing efforts that support company growth.
This role requires an analytical background as well as a creative mind. This is a growing team, with opportunities for career advancement as team members work to open new washes and market operating sites.
We are looking for someone who wants to find a long-term career and grow with the company. If you have a good attitude and a strong work ethic, this might be the job for you. Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and seeing things through to completion are a must.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversees daily deployment of comprehensive local market marketing and media plans that will effectively and efficiently drive traffic and sales growth
- Provides support of advertising, promotion, and retention programs
- Understands weekly and monthly sales data to inform local marketing and advertising plans and provide recommendations or adjustments to maintain substantial sales growth opportunities and performs competitor analysis
- Works closely with District Managers and Operations staff to ensure all sites have appropriate information and instructions on marketing, promotions, and media plans
- Identifies new local and regional opportunities to drive traffic and gather data
- Manages and advertises company-wide and site-specific promotions, giveaways, and influencer partnerships
- Identifies, manages, and executes local sponsorships and community events
- Foresees, plans, and executes signage orders to maintain up to date standard signage and manages the production of one-off signage requests
- Creates/manages regional content for social media channels, blogs, email marketing, advertisements, and other marketing materials
- Orders, tracks, and confirms delivery of signage supporting monthly, quarterly, and seasonal promotions and campaigns
- Identifies customer trends and feedback while maintaining regional reputation management efforts
- Maintains a thorough understanding of all tools, software, and systems essential to operational and marketing success, including Salesforce, Adobe Creative Suite, and Asana
- Works cross-functionally with teams and vendors to execute the integration of branding for existing and new car wash locations
The position/team offers room for growth, including career tracks and opportunities to work in various marketing responsibilities as interested and needed.
- Strong attention to detail and a self-starter
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong team player, leader, self-starter, and positive catalyst required
- Demonstrated project and time-management skills; ability to deliver quality work under tight deadlines
- Experience creating marketing materials that ramp up engagement and sales
- Capable of synthesizing large amounts of information into actionable plans
- Able to direct and coordinate with team members and/or manage events, contests, giveaways, and other marketing efforts
- Encourage an environment of collaboration and entrepreneurship
- Stays current with latest industry trends in the digital industry and actively reports, so internal teams are in the know
- Proficient computer skills including major software, macOS, and cloud-based solutions
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and social content management platforms desired
- Has high energy and isn’t afraid to try new marketing tactics
- Willingness to travel to collect content and perform other marketing duties as related
- Strong marketing background
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in marketing, advertising, promotions, or communications preferred
- 2 – 3+ years of marketing experience; franchise or multi-site marketing experience a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft, macOS, Adobe Creative Suite, Asana, Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred
- Willingness to regularly travel to openings and assigned sites
- Car wash experience not required
We offer competitive pay with benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vacation Paid Time Off
- Sick Time Off
- Holiday Paid Time Off
- The position requires occasional bending, stooping, reaching, lifting, pushing, pulling, and moving items or materials of moderate weight up to 30 pounds
- The ability to speak clearly, to hear and understand at a normal conversational level, and to receive detailed information through verbal communication
- Close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: developing material; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading
- Full range of hand and finger motion for data entry purposes
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Can be based in Atlanta, GA or St. Petersburg, FL
Caliber Car Wash prioritizes delivering the highest caliber customer service possible by using the latest car wash machinery and technology to ensure we can deliver on that promise. Our goal is to provide a clean, safe, friendly environment to every person using our facility and make the experience as efficient and exceptional as possible.
Caliber provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gr-Green complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Related keywords: marketing, crm, salesforce, content marketing