Join Our Team
Thank you for your interest in our Accounts Payable/Receivable Specialist position. To apply, please select “Corporate” as your location. This position is based in Atlanta, Georgia
Job Title: Operations Coordinator I
Pay Rate: $17.00 – $20.00 per hour
Effective: THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED. THANK YOU FOR CONSIDERING CALIBER!
Are you looking to be a key part of a growing business? Do you thrive when challenged and are looking to make a positive and creative change in employee’s lives? Then Caliber Car Wash is the place for you!
We prioritize delivering the highest caliber customer service possible by using the latest car wash machinery, technology, and chemicals to ensure we can deliver on that promise. Our goal is to provide a clean, safe, friendly environment to every person using our facility and make the experience as efficient and exceptional as possible. Caliber Car Wash has expanded from two locations in 2019 to currently fourteen locations. We are growing rapidly want to better serve our employees from an operations and administrative perspective.
We are currently looking for an Operations Coordinator I. The ideal candidate is attentive to detail, has a sense of self-awareness (strong emotional intelligence, understanding of their role, asking for and learning from feedback), confident, does well under pressure, has ability to multitask, and anticipative.
This role will report to the Operations Executive Assistant and work alongside Operations Team to assist with daily and weekly administrative tasks. The Operations Coordinator will also be tasked with managing customer claims and tracking employee milestones. A good attitude and strong work ethic are a must, and if you can bring those two things, you will be successful.
Ideally would have 1-3 years of administrative experience and have a customer service focused mentality and high degree of professionalism.
We are looking for someone who is quick on their feet and wants to grow with the company. If you have a good attitude and a strong work ethic, this might be the job for you. Strong attention to detail and seeing things through to completion are a must.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Sort, distribute and file daily mail
- Print, copy, email, fax and scan documents
- Package mailing as needed (UPS, FedEx, USPS)
- Manage multiple email accounts daily
- Manage Zendesk (Customer Complaint System) for responses and all unassigned tickets
- Maintain and organize files on Google Drive
- Manage Customer Claims by submitting claims to insurance, tracking process, and following up with customers for resolution
- Resolve Credit Card Disputes with Processing Merchant
- Assist different departments with data entry and system implementation
- Available as a backup for other Coordinators as needed
- Additional duties as needed
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Team player willing to learn new tasks
- Attention to detail
- Provides excellent external and internal customer relations.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, high volume office environment
- Strong MS office skills (including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point) – Adobe and Asana (task management) is heavily used as well
- Must be capable of handling sensitive and confidential information
- The position requires occasional bending, stooping, reaching, lifting, pushing, pulling, and moving items or materials of moderate weight up to 30 pounds.
- The ability to speak clearly, to hear and understand at a normal conversational level, and to receive detailed information through verbal communication.
- Close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: developing material; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading.
- Full range of hand and finger motion for data entry purposes.
Job Type: Part-time or Full-time based on experience
Pay: $17.00 – $20.00 per hour
Location: Atlanta, GA
We offer competitive pay with benefits:
- Vacation Paid Time Off
- Sick Time Off
Caliber Car Wash provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gr-Green complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Related keywords: operations coordinator, administrative assistant, coordinator, office administrator