Join Our Team
Thank you for your interest in our Talent Acquisition Specialist position. To apply, please select “Corporate” as your location. This position is based in Atlanta, GA.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Caliber Car Wash is growing fast – with 15 locations today, we are opening 20 locations this year and 35 locations next year. In order to facilitate this growth, we are looking for talented and aggressive talent acquisition professionals to properly staff our locations with the best employees to serve our loyal customers.
We prioritize delivering the highest caliber customer service by using the latest car wash machinery, technology, and chemicals to ensure we can deliver on that promise. Our goal is to provide a clean, safe, friendly environment to every person using our facility and make the experience as efficient and exceptional as possible.
We are looking for Talent Acquisition Specialists to join our team to strategically source, identify and recruit key positions at all levels of the organization. The ideal candidate is attentive to detail, is self-aware, confident, does well under pressure, has the ability to multitask, and anticipates future needs. This person thrives in fast-paced environments where each day if different from the next! They are socially focused, are devoted to building and maintaining relationships, and are warm, empathetic, and helpful.
We offer competitive pay with benefits:
- Health Insurance – Paid 100% by employer
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Voluntary Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Casual Office Environment
- Vacation Paid Time Off
- Sick Time Off
- 10+ Holiday Paid Time Off
We are looking for someone with high-volume recruiting experience for management level positions and front-line, hourly positions. This person will be responsible for recruiting multiple positions in the company including corporate positions, Store Managers, Assistant Store Managers, and front-line, hourly positions.
Experience in proactively searching for management candidates via database, job board or search engines, reviewing candidates’ resumes for specific qualifications, creatively reaching out to passive candidates, and attending job fairs is required.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Own the full-cycle recruitment process, including identifying, sourcing, and engaging both passive and active candidates through creative and innovative recruitment tactics
- Be responsible for conveying company culture to any new employee or existing employee and evaluating cultural fit.
- Identify and source candidates through multiple channels including job boards, employee referrals, social media sites, and associations
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their needs to identify the right talent while ensuring goals are met
- Develop and maintain weekly reports of candidate pipeline
- Create KPIs to measure the effectiveness of recruiting campaigns and develop a methodology to calculate and reduce cost per hire
- Build and maintain relationships with college career services departments, student organizations on campus, and internal stakeholders
- Coordinate and attend university and community networking events
- Create recruiting tracking databases for statistical analysis on all campus hires, intern conversions, branding ROI, and on-boarding effectiveness
- Anticipate and understand the talent needs of the organization and develop an active candidate pipeline
- Ensure a smooth, smart, innovative and engaging recruiting process to establish an outstanding candidate experience
- Additional duties as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Psychology, or related field
- 2-5 Years of relevant experience required
- Curiosity about using systems, reporting and analytics to improve the efficiency of recruiting
- Campus recruiting experience strongly desired
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative and build strong productive relationships
- Strong sense of urgency and flexibility, with an ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Must be able to multi-task and manage a robust/full pipeline with efficiency and constant attention
- High level of creativity, perseverance, openness to change, and have the drive to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- Team player willing to learn new tasks
- Must be capable of handling sensitive and confidential information
- The position requires occasional bending, stooping, reaching, lifting, pushing, pulling, and moving items or materials of moderate weight up to 30 pounds.
- The ability to speak clearly, to hear and understand at a normal conversational level, and to receive detailed information through verbal communication.
- Close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: developing material; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading.
- Full range of hand and finger motion for data entry purposes.
Caliber Car Wash provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gr-Green complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Key-Words: Recruiting, recruiter, talent acquisition specialist, talent acquisition coordinator, talent acquisition manager, sourcing coordinator, staffing coordinator, talent sourcing