Join Our Team
Thank you for your interest in our Talent Acquisition Specialist position. This position is no longer taking applications.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Are you looking to be a key part of a growing business? Do you thrive when challenged and are looking to make a positive and creative change in employee’s lives? Then Caliber Car Wash is the place for you!
We prioritize delivering the highest caliber customer service possible by using the latest car wash machinery, technology, and chemicals to ensure we can deliver on that promise. Our goal is to provide a clean, safe, friendly environment to every person using our facility and make the experience as efficient and exceptional as possible. Caliber Car Wash has expanded from two locations in 2019 to currently fourteen locations. We are growing rapidly want to better serve our employees from an operations and administrative perspective.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team and to strategically source, identify and recruit top-talent to fill many upper-level positions. The ideal candidate is attentive to detail, has a sense of self-awareness, is confident, does well under pressure, has the ability to multitask, and is anticipative. This person thrives in fast-paced environments where each day is different from the next! They are socially focused, are devoted to building and maintaining relationships, and are warm, empathetic, and helpful.
We offer competitive pay with benefits:
- Health Insurance – Paid 100% by employer
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vacation Paid Time Off
- Sick Time Off
- 10+ Holidays Paid Time Off
We are looking for someone with high-volume recruiting experience for management-level positions. This person will be responsible for recruiting multiple positions in the company including Assistant Store Managers and Store Managers. Experience in proactively searching for management candidates via database, job board, or search engines, reviewing candidates’ resumes for specific qualifications, creatively reaching out to passive candidates, and attending job fairs is required.
We are looking for someone who wants to find a long-term career and grow with the company. If you have a good attitude and a strong work ethic, this might be the job for you. Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and seeing things through to completion are a must.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Own the full-cycle recruitment process; including identifying, sourcing, and engaging both passive and active candidates through creative and innovative recruitment tactics
- Be responsible for conveying company culture to any new employee or existing employee.
- Identify and source candidates through multiple channels including job boards, employee referrals, social media sites, and associations
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their needs to identify the right talent while ensuring goals are met
- Develop and maintain weekly reports of candidate pipeline
- Create KPIs to measure the effectiveness of recruiting campaigns and develop a methodology to calculate and reduce cost per hire
- Build and maintain relationships with college career services departments, student organizations on campus, and internal stakeholders
- Coordinate and attend university and community networking events
- Create recruiting tracking databases for statistical analysis on all campus hires, intern conversions, branding ROI, and on-boarding effectiveness
- Anticipate and understand the talent needs of the organization and develop an active candidate pipeline
- Ensure a smooth, smart, innovative, and engaging recruiting process to establish an outstanding candidate experience
- Additional duties as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Psychology or related field
- 2-5 years of relevant experience required
- Curiosity about using systems, reporting, and analytics to improve the efficiency of recruiting
- Campus recruiting experience strongly desired
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative and build strong productive relationships
- Strong sense of urgency and flexibility, with an ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Must be able to multi-task and manage a robust/full pipeline with efficiency and constant attention
- High level of creativity, perseverance, openness to change, and have the drive to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- Team player willing to learn new tasks
- Must be capable of handling sensitive and confidential information
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Atlanta, GA
Caliber Car Wash provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gr-Green complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Recruiting, recruiter, talent acquisition specialist, talent acquisition coordinator, talent acquisition manager, sourcing coordinator, staffing coordinator, talent sourcing