Now Hiring - in Fort Walton Beach and Inverness, Florida
Title: Assistant Store Manager - Express Car Wash
Do you have what it takes to be a part of the Caliber Family?Caliber Car Wash is dedicated to providing the highest caliber car wash. We prioritize delivering the highest caliber customer service possible by using the latest car wash machinery, technology, and chemicals to ensure we can deliver on that promise. Our goal is to provide a clean, safe, friendly environment to every person using our facility and make the experience as efficient and exceptional as possible. We provide complimentary prep stations, vacuums, glass cleaner, degreaser, air fresheners, and detail guns, so every person can give their car the highest caliber clean possible.
Job Title: Assistant Manager
● Assists the Store Manager in the operations of the car wash.
● Directly supervises and coordinates activities of all employees.
● Performs opening and/or closing procedures and verify equipment is working properly.
● Monitors the inventory levels of the parking lot including but not limited to clean/dirty towels, all purpose cleaner, window cleaner, air fresheners, trash bins, vacuums, and the cleanliness of the store and lot.
● Provides customer service by greeting and assisting customers, and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
● Ability to lift 25-50 pounds, kneel down, and stand for long periods of time.
● Directs and supervises employees engaged in sales, inventory-taking, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for customers.
● Monitors and evaluates sales activities to ensure that customers receive satisfactory service and quality car washes.
● Inventories of all store items and informs the Store Manager when inventory drops to a specified level.
● Instructs staff on how to handle difficult and complicated situations.
● Assists in hiring, training, and coaching, and promotes or fires when appropriate.
● Assigns employees specific duties and follows up to ensure completion.
● Enforces safety, health, and security policies.
● Performs quality checks to ensure that the car wash functions as advertised.
● Reviews posted work schedules to guarantee accuracy, proactively monitors employee breaks and lunches, and ensures that there is no unapproved overtime.
● Reviews inventory and sales records to prepare reports for management and other departments.
● Helps to establish and implement policies, goals, objectives, and procedures.
● Creates and maintains a positive work environment with high employee morale.
● Aid in completing scheduled daily, weekly, and monthly preventative maintenance.
● Performs emergency repairs as needed, and prioritized by District Manager. Emergency repair work may be required after business hours.
● Exhibits a strong desire to exceed the stores monthly quotas and goals.
● Works with our management team to strive towards common goals and visions for our company and location.
● Confers with company officials to develop methods and procedures to increase sales, expand markets, and promote business.
● High School diploma/GED equivalent. College education or occupational training is a plus.
● 3+ years of customer service experience, 1+ years of sales experience, and 1+ year of management experience.
● Must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
● Training: Completion of all Manager Training Courses within 90 days of hire.
● Management of personnel and resources
● Strong verbal and written communication
● Critical thinking
● Complex problem solving
● Service orientation
● Judgment and decision making
● Time management
● Detail orientated
● Store Hours of Operation: Monday-Saturday 7am-8pm and Sunday 8am-6pm
● Full Time
● Days, nights, weekends, and holidays
● Ability to work long shifts
● Flexible availability/overtime based on store needs
Perks and Benefits:
● Monthly store bonuses
● Opportunity for advancement in a growing company
● Free personal car wash once per week
● Performance based incentives
● Backgrounds in the car wash industry or mechanically inclined individuals is a BONUS!
● Bilingual speaking proficiency in Spanish/English is a plus!
*The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
Apply Online at https://calibercarwash.com/careers/