It's Limitless Shine Time
You can make changes to your Limitless membership at any time from your primary location page. To allow processing time, all modifications should be made 7 days prior to your recharge date. For questions and other assistance, please click here to contact Caliber.
Our Limitless plans are tied to your license plate number. This allows our systems to recognize your car and let you pull right in. Because of this, each Limitless plan is assigned to a single vehicle.
The opportunity to have a clean car daily is truly, Limitless! Here’s a few reasons why we think you’ll love a plan:
* Members Only lane for shorter lines and quick entry *
* Plans that work at multiple Caliber locations (check out our locations here) *
* All the detailing freebies you’re used to with single washes including vacuums and cleaners *
* Ability to customize your Limitless plan online on this page *
* Limitless Appreciation Days giveaways! Stop by on these days for free goodies, including koozies, key chains, sunglasses, bags, and more *
* One low monthly price for Limitless car washes all month long *
* There’s no long-term contracts! You can modify your plan whenever you need by visiting your primary location webpage and clicking the orange “Manage Your Limitless Account” button *
We appreciate our Limitless members and know life happens. That’s why our team works hard to keep our wash open, even on most holidays.
You can use your membership during Caliber’s operating hours – rain or shine!
Washes are closed on Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
Your month of washes starts on the day you sign up for your Limitless plan. That means that you’ll be charged your monthly rate on the same date the following month. We call this your anniversary date. For example, if you sign up on March 3, your next bill will appear on April 3.
You will continue to be billed until you notify us of any changes. If you ever need to change out your credit card information, please do so by visiting your primary location webpage and clicking the orange “Mange Your Account” button.
Please ask a teammate for your Limitless receipts the next time you stop in!
You can modify your membership plan by selecting the orange “Manage Your Limitless Account” button on your primary location page.
We’re sorry to hear you were accidentally charged. Please talk to your local manager to get this remedied. Please note that she/he will need to run the credit card that was charged through our system in order to issue a refund. This is because we don’t store credit card numbers onsite in an effort to better secure your information.
Common reasons for accidental charges include:
- Changing/updating credit card numbers
- Not cancelling a plan three days prior to billing dates
We encourage you to check your credit card statements in both of these scenarios to ensure you aren’t accidentally billed.
Also, please note that if you’re canceling a plan, you can do so on your primary location page.
Buy a new car or change your license plate? No worries! Please provide staff with your name and old/new license plate number the next time you visit.
Our Limitless plans charge your credit card every month on your anniversary date (aka the day of the month that you initially signed up on). If your card has expired or if you’d like to change credit card numbers, please do so above by clicking the “Manage Your Limitless Account” button on your primary location page.
If purchasing a new plan for the first time online, please visit your primary location webpage and select the “Become a Limitless Member” button.
You can make changes to your Limitless membership at any time on this page. To allow processing time, all modifications should be made 7 days prior to your recharge date. For questions or other assistance, please click here to contact Caliber.